Creating Sustainable Impact Through Learning
Join us to make sustainability education accessible.
Content and Production Intern
As the world heads towards a new conscious generation, sustainability is no longer an add-on but a business imperative. Sustainability must be integrated at the core of businesses for positive economical, social, and environmental impact.
Fuller Academy is an online e-learning platform curated for the industry, by industry practitioners. We provide access to practical knowledge while embedding the triple bottom line framework of people, planet, and profit.
The team serves organizations, including SME, Mid-Tier, and corporates, governments, and nonprofits, across ASEAN who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce in sustainability.
Joining the Fuller Academy team, you will be part of the pioneer team and play a key role in increasing the access to sustainability education across ASEAN. You will help connect Fuller Academy’s with enterprises, corporates, and organisations through marketing while contributing to Fuller Academy’s growth and long-term success.
We are in search of a passionate and creative content and production intern with a proactive and growth mindset approach.
- Support content team to develop engaging course content
- Play a vital role in editing and supporting the production process
- Communicate and engage with speakers as required
- Basic Qualifications:
- A final year student or recent graduate
- Able to commit for minimum of 3 months
- Basic video editing skills (Final Cut, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
Interested to apply or have any questions? Drop an email along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch
+603 2935 9886
© 2022 Fuller Academy.
All Rights Reserved.