Creating Sustainable Impact Through Learning
Join us to make sustainability education accessible.
Marketing & Communications Senior Executive
As the world heads towards a new conscious generation, sustainability is no longer an add-on but a business imperative. Sustainability must be integrated at the core of businesses for positive economical, social, and environmental impact.
Fuller Academy is an online e-learning platform curated for the industry, by industry practitioners. We provide access to practical knowledge while embedding the triple bottom line framework of people, planet, and profit.
The team serves organisations, including SME, Mid-Tier, and corporates, governments, and nonprofits, across ASEAN who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce in sustainability.
Joining the Fuller Academy team, you will be part of the pioneer team and play a key role in increasing the access to sustainability education across ASEAN. You will help connect Fuller Academy with enterprises, corporates, and organisations through marketing while contributing to Fuller Academy’s growth and long-term success.
We are in search of a passionate and innovative marketing and communications senior executive with a proactive and growth mindset approach.
- Develop marketing strategy to drive engagement and sales
- Create content visual assets and copywriting for social media, newsletters, promotional emails, content marketing blogs, onsite descriptions and paid promotions
- Support targets for marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities; lead initiatives to optimise the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Manage and be responsible for deliverables of any third party vendors, freelancers, or consultants
- Support content team to engage with the virtual learners community
- Plan and manage physical and/or virtual events and open days
- Communicate and engage with partners, speakers, and learners as required
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Programs, and Partnership teams to optimise go to market strategy and processes towards a common goal of sales conversion.
- 2+ years of Marketing and Communications experience
- Creative skills in designing on Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to write engaging and convincing copy for products and services
- Plus if you have knowledge in sustainability and experience targeting ASEAN-wide markets
- Strong command of business level English and (optional) ability to converse in other languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organisational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathise with others
- Proven track record marketing services/solutions into SME, Mid-Tier, and/or corporate solutions
- Experience in working within a high growth startup environment.
- Video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro or equivalent software
- Self starter who has a proven track record on developing marketing strategies
- Content marketing experience targeted towards business professionals
- Business level written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organisational, and operational skills
Interested to apply or have any questions? Drop an email along with your CV to email@example.com.
Get In Touch
+603 2935 9886
© 2022 Fuller Academy.
All Rights Reserved.