Creating Sustainable Impact Through Learning
Join us to make sustainability education accessible.
Sustainability Content and Research Analyst
As the world heads towards a new conscious generation, sustainability is no longer an add-on but a business imperative. Sustainability must be integrated at the core of businesses for positive economical, social, and environmental impact.
Fuller Academy is an online e-learning platform curated for the industry, by industry practitioners. We provide access to practical knowledge while embedding the triple bottom line framework of people, planet, and profit.
The team serves organizations, including SME, Mid-Tier, and corporates, governments, and nonprofits, across ASEAN who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce in sustainability.
Joining the Fuller Academy team, you will be part of the pioneer team and play a key role in increasing the access to sustainability education across ASEAN. You will be developing the courses on Fuller Academy for enterprises, corporates, and organisations while contributing to Fuller Academy’s growth and long-term success.
We are in search of a passionate and innovative sustainability content and research analyst with a proactive and growth mindset approach.
- Design and develop learning programs by applying learning principles and structures for working professionals
- Apply instructional and human-centric design to create learning content that best fits the needs of the learner, business and delivery method.
- Maintain and review programs and conduct evaluation plans, and process improvement initiatives
- Evaluate program effectiveness, and create and implement program improvement plans
- Involve in design and development of sustainability related assessments for organisations.
- Continuously identify, experiment and implement new and innovative learning approaches, tools, and systems that keeps the organisation competitive in the sustainability learning industry.
- BSc or BA in Sustainability or Environmental Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2+ years of Sustainability related experience
- Strong command of business level English and (optional) ability to converse in other languages
- Instructional and human-centric design thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Knowledge of sustainability and its applications to business and industries
- Experience designing courses, trainings, or workshops
- Experience in working within a high growth startup environment
- Business level written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
Interested to apply or have any questions? Drop an email along with your CV to email@example.com.
Get In Touch
+603 2935 9886
© 2022 Fuller Academy.
All Rights Reserved.